XLR8 TrailX Enduro Premium Carbon MTB Rims
We've been building carbon wheels for over 30 years now, and have learned a thing or two about what works, and what doesn't.
Our TrailX series of MTB rims are designed to be super dependable, laterally stiff, easy to tubeless, all at competitive weight and pricing.
In short, quality and Enduro perfromance as good as it gets, at an affordable price, (and available from an Australian wheelbuilder with over three decades of experience!)
- Premium quality rims made with Japanese Toray T700 carbon
- "In moulded" spoke holes (not drilled - that compromises strength)
- 31mm internal width (40mm external), 30mm depth
- Local support and warranty - email or phone
- Australian warehouse stock - for immediate despatch of most models
- Removeable decals - if you want that stealth look
You don't get (nor pay for):
- Ridiculous marketing and expenses
- Claims of how fast our wheels will make you (though we reckon you will be faster)
- The overheads of a multinational bike company
Rim options listed as "special order" or "not in stock" will be ordered immediately upon your purchase and supplied ASAP. Get in touch if you have Qs.
We can arrange wheelbuilds with supplied hubs, or can supply all parts and build the wheels for you. Just get in touch.
If you are a heavier rider, or feel you ride to the limit, get in contact and we'll help you spec the right product for your needs.
Recommended usage: Heavy duty Enduro or Trail riding where reliable performance is required.
Material: Handmade full carbon fiber
Width: 40mm (31mm internal)
Weight: 29er 440g, 27.5" 420g
Spokes: 32h and 28h centre drilled
Nipple type required: External Brass Nipples
Finish: Unidirectional Carbon (3k weave available special order - get in contact)
Max spoke tension: Wheelbuilding info.
ETRTO: 29er 622 x 31, 27.5" 584 x 31