Kenda Honey Badger PRO Folding MTB Tyre Tubeless 27.5X2.2 $RRP79.99
Kenda Honey Badger PRO Folding MTB Tyre Tubeless 27.5X2.2" (closeout stock from XLR8 Performance Bicycle Wheels).
The Kenda Honey Badger Pro Tubeless Folding Tyre is the lighter, faster version of the original.
The Tri-bite knobs have been resized and moved to maximize efficiency for those who love to climb, descend, and race through tight single track on a variety of terrain. The tire spacing of the knobs allow each knob to truly work for you while clearing mud and debris, while providing superior grip compared to the competitors.
- The special design of the Tri-bite knobs ensure a confident inspired riding style - even when it gets rough
- DTC compound is fast rolling without sacrificing cornering grip
- Tubeless ready - Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance. Riding tubeless also means riding flat free
- Tread Compound (DTC) - The original dual tread rubber compound for Kenda. A hard long lasting and fast rolling rubber (60sA) comprises the center of the tread area, while a softer-tackier should rubber (50sA) completes this binary compound for the versatility of speed and grip off road. Found typically on cross country, all-mountain and cyclocross tires.
- Kenda SCT (KSCT) - Kenda SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Size: 27.5x2.2"
- Weight: 770g