Easton Shimano 8/9/10s Freehub Body for R4 and R4SL hubs
Easton Shimano SRAM 8/9/10s Freehub Body for R4 and R4SL hubs.
Includes two high quality 6902 steel cartridge bearings and has three spring-loaded pawls made of high grade tool steel.
Recommended usage: Easton R4 and R4 SL hubs, as well as M1-120 and M1-220 mountain hubs. For SRAM and Shimano 8/9/10 speed cassettes (and Hyperglide 11s MTB cassettes from SRAM, Shimano, SunRace and some others).
Contact us if you are unsure, and we'll help out.
Material: Anodised Alloy
Manufacturer part number: 2021227
Can be used as a Shimano freehub replacement for the following manufacturer part numbers:
- 2013516 - R4 freehub specific to Shimano 10 speed cassettes (will not work with SRAM)
- 2013515 - R4 freehub for Shimano or SRAM 8/9/10 speed cassettes
- 2013514 - R4 freehub for Campagnolo cassettes
- 2038478 - R4 freehub for Shimano 11 speed cassettes
- 2020592 - R4SL freehub specific to Shimano 10 speed cassettes (will not work with SRAM)
- 2013518 - R4SL freehub for Campagnolo cassettes
- 2021227 - R4SL freehub for Shimano or SRAM 8/9/10 speed cassettes
By ordering from XLR8, you agree to the Shipping, Warranty, Refunds and Returns policies listed in our FAQs.
Feel free to get in contact via email if you have any questions.